Ecovillage Giardino della Gioia,
San Nicandro Garganico, Apulia- Italy
Dates: 3-10 May 2015
Paradiso Ritrovato and Archintreccio are happy to offer a EU funded hands-on training course about ecological sustainability, permaculture, natural buildings and their applications in teaching projects. We will experience life in nature developing basic skills in building, weaving and sculpting with recycled and spontaneous materials such as local wood, earth, stones etc.
Deadline for application 17 March 2014
Thanks to this course participants will:
Increase knowledge about ecological sustainability, permaculture, natural buildings and their applications in teaching projects
Experience life in nature by working with recycled and spontaneous materials such as local wood, earth, stones etc.
Develop basic skills in building, weaving and sculpting with the above mentioned materials
For further information and inspiration check the Archintreccio website:
and the article on last years’ BeWilder in Education!:
How to apply within Erasmus+ Programme
The cost of the courses, including course fee, organisational support, accommodation, meals and travel to and from the venue, can be funded through the Erasmus+ Programme under the Key Action 1 (Learning Mobility of Individuals).
Applications must be made by an organisation (individuals can no longer apply) so you should discuss this and get permission to apply from the Head of your organisation. The application is not specific to named individuals.
Organisations can apply for multiple places on the same course or spread the places over several course dates in different locations.
Grant applications must be submitted by your organization directly to the National Agency responsible for Erasmus+ in your country, listed here.
There is only one opportunity to apply each year and the deadline is the 17th of March 2014.
The application must be handed in either by
- a sending organisation, that wants to send their staff to courses or intern-ships in other countries
- the leader of a ‘consortium’ of several sending organisations (called ‘applicant’ + ‘partners’).
The application is not about funding courses of the applicant, but about sending people to training events abroad = ‘activities’ of organisations, that are receiving the trainees. It is possible to send people as well, that are not working directly for the sending organisation (freelancers), so the networks can send people from all their members and even other people related to them.
A participating organisation can be:
- any public or private organisation active in the field of adult education (defined as adult education organisation)
- or any public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth.
For example, such organisations can be:
- an adult education school/institute/centre;
- an establishment for adult learners with special needs;
- a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
- a public or private, a small/medium or large enterprise(including social enterprises);
- a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- a research institute;
- a foundation;
- a school/institute/educational centre;
- a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- a cultural organisation, library, museum;
- a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services.
Contact us as soon as possible (no later than the 28th of February) we will provide you further help and guidance to submit a successful application.