The Permaculture Lifestyle Course is an international Youth exchange that will take place in Teepee village of the swiss eco-village of Essertfallon- Switzerland from the 18th to 30th of July 2016, including travel days.
PLC is a skills-based permaculture course focused on resilience and regeneration.
The course, practice-based, learning by-doing experience, includes:
– building solar showers and camp compost toilet;
– cooking on campfire and sleeping in teepee;
– building and taking care of “hot compost” pile
– resources use (refuse, reduce, repair, reuse and recycle);
– hugelkultur (raised garden beds filled with rotten wood);
– forest gardening;
– participatory arts & music (reclaiming our place as actors/musicians rather than spectators).
PLC is a youth exchange for 20 young adults from Bulgaria, Italy, The Netherlands and Switzerland.
Each group will be composed by 5 participants. A group leader with no age limit and 4 young participants aged between 18 and 25.
The course is organized by the association “Les Coccinelles” and will be partly funded by the transitional solution for the Erasmus+ by the Swiss Confederation.
Food and accommodation will be fully granted.
The travel costs will be covered up to 300 francs for Bulgarian, Italian and Dutch participants and up to 50 francs for Swiss participants.
For organisers and trainers costs it will be based on free donation.
PLC is a residential course and it will be held in English.
Apply by the 6th of June 2016.
Selection of participants will happen within the 13th of June 2016.
If you feel this is your call, fill in this little questionnaire by the 6th of June 2016:
For any questions write to “Les Coccinelles” association: email@example.com